Christmas Gifts for Writers
Yes your writer friend would definitely love another notebook. Or a pen. Or both if you’re feeling generous. But, if you need something to go along with that book and pen combo, I’ve rustled up some lovely literary themed gift ideas below that authors, wannabe writers and grammar fans will love.
And if you think you’ve already bought or thought of everything they could possibly like, I’ve got you covered. Because I don’t care what sort of person you are, I’m convinced that almost everyone needs a novelty typewriter teapot in their lives.
(Need more Christmas present ideas? Take a look at Gifts For Book Lovers too. Spoiler: Only some of the gifts are books.)
- The Society of Crossed Pencils Enamel Pin, £10, And Smile Studio.
- Writing Pencil Earrings, £5, Etsy.
- Pen Nib Lapel Pin, £3.95, The Literary Gift Company.
- The Grammarphone Throw Pillow, $20, Society6.
- Go Away I’m Writing Badge, £2.45, The Raspberry Finch Etsy.
- Ernest Hemingway Write Drunk Poster, £16.35, Etsy.
- Amazing Story Generator Book, £9.99, The Literary Gift Company.
- Typewriter Teapot, £69.99, Carters of Suffolk.
- Fill Your Paper Wordsworth Quote, £1.50, Literary Emporium.
- 642 Tiny Things To Write About, £6.99, Waterstones.
- Gatsby Fan A5 Letter Writing Set, £5, Paperchase.co.uk.