10 Random Acts of Kindness For February
So with all the positivity of the New Year, I decided that 2016 was going to be the year where I was a bit kinder to myself and to others around me.
I set myself the task of completing 10 easy and cheap random acts of kindness last month, and you know what? It was so much easier than I thought.
To keep it up, here are 10 more random acts of kindness to complete in February. All are super easy and perfect for anyone who wants to be a bit of a better person but feels they don’t have the time.
Good luck – and please add some ideas for us to work on in March.
- Send a Valentine’s card to someone who deserves it. Make it anonymous if you prefer.
- Babysit for a couple so they can have a child-fee date night.
- Ask if you can help out – and mean it. That could be a colleague who’s swamped at work, or your busy-as-hell friend.
- Write down 5 things you love about your other half (or your best friend) and share it with them.
- Donate to a local food bank. You know there’s some condensed milk in there you’re never going to use.
- Make cookies and share them.
- Next time you catch up with a friend put your phone down, don’t interrupt and really listen to what they’re saying.
- Over tip your waiter/waitress.
- Reply to your messages! Don’t leave people waiting.
- Buy the next round of drinks.
Have an awesome month guys!